IFSA News is the official journal of IFSA written for forestry students mainly by forestry students. The articles focus on forestry related themes worldwide.
The journal offers the possibility for students to publish their first scientific work. The criteria for scientific aritcles can be downloaded here CRITERIA. IFSA News also contains articles about experiences within IFSA, events and news from officials.
We look forward to your contributions!
Articles should be submitted to the editor as Email with file attachments in WORD DOC format. Authors are kindly asked to include pictures with their articles as TIFF or JPG files.
Send articles to: [email protected]
Working for IFSA as IFSA News HOC
Why you should apply for the position and what the job is all about can be read here: Job Description
Downloadable issues of IFSA News:
- IFSA News nº55: "Ownership and decision taking of the world’s forests"
- IFSA News nº54: "Impacts of Exotic Pine Species on Subtrop Grasslands in Brazil"
- IFSA News nº53: "Temperate Rainforests in Chile - A Threatened Ecosystem"
- IFSA News nº52: "Can FSC certification help sustain Ghana‘s tropical forests?"
- IFSA News nº51: "Celebrating Forests for People"
- IFSA News nº50: "Forestry Events"
- IFSA News nº49: "Biodiversity in the Forest"
- IFSA News nº48: "Forest for the Future"
- IFSA News nº47a: "IFSS 2008 in Bulgaria - Forest for the future"
- IFSA News nº46: "Employment possibilities for forestry graduates"
- IFSA News n°45: "IFSS and more, IFSA activities around the globe"
- IFSA News n°44: "Forestry and global climate changes"
- IFSA News n°43: "Forestry Education - Shifting Paradigms"