List of possible youth-related topics:
- Forest/Forestry education
- Forest/Forestry job opportunities (or lack of them) and their challenges
- New avenues in forest/forestry research
- Role of the youth in International governance processes
- Reports of youth projects/events/conferences which have inspired change or where the outcomes took adequate notice of the voice of young people
- Number of words: 500-1000 words
- Additional requirements: 4 relevant photos if possible (the best 2 will be chosen)
- Contact: [email protected]
- Submission date: 30 April 2015
If you have any questions or topic suggestions for the next CFA newsletter article please contact our CFA liaison officer, Joanna LI Yung Lung via email.
The official profile of IFSA. The International Forestry Students' Association is a non political, non religious and non for profit organization that brings forestry students from all over the world in a wide spectrum of activities.