List of possible youth-related topics:
- Forest/Forestry education
- Forest/Forestry job opportunities (or lack of them) and their challenges
- New avenues in forest/forestry research
- Role of the youth in International governance processes
- Reports of youth projects/events/conferences which have inspired change or where the outcomes took adequate notice of the voice of young people
- Number of words: 500-1000 words
- Additional requirements: 4 relevant photos if possible (the best 2 will be chosen)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date: 30 April 2015
If you have any questions or topic suggestions for the next CFA newsletter article please contact our CFA liaison officer, Joanna LI Yung Lung via email.
I'm Jesse and I was the IFSA President for the 2016-2017 year. I am an Australian, based with the University of Melbourne Forest Ecosystems Student Society (FESS) LC, who studied a masters in forestry and I now work in forest policy.