Call for Co-Latin America Regional Representative
Dear IFSA World,
Since we are needing help with much work in the Latin America Region, the opportunity to become co-Regional Representative along with Paola Coronado is here. Along with her, this person would be basically acting as the information link between IFSA 7 and the LCs in his/her region, which means that you’d be receiving and managing information constantly.
This spot will remain open to applicants until the 30th of November, and the position would run until August 2014.
Tasks for Regional Representative
- Update contact details of LCs and officials on an ongoing basis, together with the Council, Vice-President & Co-Regional Representative.
- Together with IFSA 7, encourage local initiatives and regional forestry student meetings to improve exchange and communication within each of the IFSA regions.
- Enhance information availability and dissemination on the different activities of IFSA.
- Initiate and support regional meetings in every region of IFSA to enhance the global visibility of the association and offer more opportunities for students to join the network.
- Continue to improve communication within and between each IFSA region.
- Work with other partners to find contacts in the different IFSA regions and to help IFSA to expand its network.Continue to improve the information available to each region on the IFSA website.
- Keep in contact with the Web commission and update your region’s status.
Those who are interested need to send their resumes and a few lines about why you think you qualify as a good candidate and why you would like this position. Please remember that only Latin American IFSA members are allowed to apply. Applications should be sent to the council: email@example.com
The deadline to send in the applications is November 30th, 2013.
Looking forwards to hearing from you!
Head of Council 2013 – 2014