Register for FAO World Forestry Congress XIV
- important social contacts at the IFSA booth
- learn how congresses of this size work
- learn how to represent youth and our organization
- be part of many youth activities (IFSA delegates will have priorized access to them)
- there is a small chance that funding may be available for IFSA delegates if you take over volunteer shifts and offer a hand to help for IFSA events at the Congress.
IFSA delegates shall be available during the whole congress and be willing to spend a couple of hours during this week for volunteering. The “funding-issue” is not yet clear, and we will keep you updated as news becomes available. Since funding opportunities are not yet secure, it is important you identify and secure your own funding.
- choose individual registration
- for organization type: choose international NGO
- name of organization: ensure that you enter the whole name ‘International Forestry Students’ Association’, using just IFSA is not correct.
- travel insurance for South Africa
- a valid passport (depending on your country, validity of at least 6 months after your visit might be required)
- a visa (if required).
Find more information about traveling and visa here http://webapps.daff.gov.za/
If you have any questions regarding the registration or if you have problems with filling out the Google doc, please do not hesitate to contact Melanie Schulte (LO to FAO).