We are always interested in welcoming new member associations to enrich our organisation. So, if you want to join IFSA, follow the procedure described below:
1. Establish contact with your Regional Representative
To begin the application process, seek direct contact with the IFSA Regional Representative for your region. His/her details can be found on your regional page (accessible here) and he/she will help you during the entire application process, providing you with information about IFSA and membership.
2. Documents to be submitted
Applications are accepted in English, Spanish and French and therefore the following documents must be completed in either language:
Please fill it in completely and contact your regional representative for any assistance. Please also attach separately:
- The responses to the questions in section III of the application form that ask you to outline the history of your committee/club
- The responses to the questions in section IV of the application form that ask you to outline your organisation’s structure and motivation to join IFSA
- The statutes of your organisation
The statutes are an important legal document that outlines the structure and operation of your organisation.
3. Send all the documents to the Secretariat
When your application documents are ready, send a printed and signed version to the IFSA Secretariat.
Documents can be sent:
- by post (snail mail)
- by fax
- by electronic submission through email (including an electronic signature)
- To increase the efficiency of application assessment, please send an electronic version of the application form to the Secretariat and Council
4. Keep communicating with us
Inform your Regional Representative and the Secretariat by e-mail that your application documents are on their way. Afterwards, never hesitate to contact them again if you have any questions regarding your application or IFSA in general.