“UNFCCC Bonn Climate Change Conference” in May 2016
“The forty-fourth sessions of the Subsidiary Body for Implementation (SBI 44) and Subsidiary Body for Scientific and Technological Advice (SBSTA 44) as well as the first session of the Ad Hoc Working Group on the Paris Agreement (APA 1) will take place from 16 to 26 May 2016, in Bonn, Germany”.
This year IFSA will be able to attend the event with four delegates. Two in the first week of the conference and two in the second week.
If you would like to be part of the IFSA-delegation please write a short (~300 words) motivation letter in which you state your:
2. experiences in international processses,
3. how you plan to share your experiences with the IFSA-community (short report, blog, social media,…),
4. additional skills (social media, blogging, photography,…),
5. your prefered week of attendance
6. anything else you have on your mind. wink emoticon
In case of high application response additional information could be required.
Please note: All costs must be paid by the participant, IFSA will NOT provide any financial support!
Due to the short notice application deadline is 12am CEST, Sun May 1st. Applications please via eMail to [email protected]
- Date: May 16, 2016 - May 26, 2016
- Location: Bonn, Germany