OPEN CALL FOR LIAISON OFFICER FOR RECOFTC- THE CENTER FOR PEOPLE AND FORESTS and THE FOREST DIALOGUE (TFD)
Dear IFSA World!
Here is another exciting opportunity for you to serve and get involved in IFSA! Have you been looking for this opportunity? Look no further. IFSA is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Individual who would like to get involved in IFSA as the Liaison Officer for RECOFTC/TFD (www.recoftc.org) for the 2018-2019 term of office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage two partnerships between IFSA and organizations, one being the RECOFTC, the second being the Forests Dialogue
- Facilitate the development and implementation of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between IFSA and RECOFTC.
- Maintain regular email contact with RECOFTC and TFD
- Take part in TFD Steering Committee meetings and make decisions on behalf of IFSA with consultation of the President and Board
- Inform IFSA about upcoming RECOFTC and TFD events, follow the schedule of events, the internship programs and network to be aware and to look for any opportunity that IFSA members can have.
- Organizing IFSA delegations to events, including collecting and processing of applications.
- Work with both parties to further develop the youth initiative and possible collaborative activities.
- Facilitate internship calls and forward applications to RECOFTC secretariat.
How to Apply:
You must provide the following documents. Both documents (1 & 2) must be submitted as a SINGLE PDF file.
A three (3)-minute video about your motivation and the strategy for the position.
A motivation letter and strategy for the position (not more than 1 page, font size 12)
A letter from your Local Committee (LC) President verifying that you are a member of the LC.
Your letter of motivation must answer:
Why do you think that this position is important for IFSA?
Why would you want to become an official for this position?
How would you achieve this positions main tasks?
Do you think you have the right skills for this position? What are they?
What international events are relevant for your position, and will you be able to attend them?
What would your key goals for the year be?
All applications must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org All applications must use the subject: LO RECOFTC/TFD application - YOUR NAME
DEADLINE: October 19, 2018- 23:59 CET