[OPEN CALL] Latin America Regional Representatives
Dear IFSA Friends,
The position of Latin America Regional Representatives has become available. This is a very great opportunity to become more active and involved with IFSA.
Regional Representatives are a direct information link between their local committees and the IFSA board (IFSA 7), they will also be working along side with their respective Councillors in order to help coordinate the affairs of the Local Committees within their region. Furthermore, the Regional Representatives must guide the local committees and must also motivate, encourage and also help in the facilitating of recruiting more LCs within their Region.
Tasks of the Regional Representative:
1. Update contact details of LCs and officials on an ongoing basis
2. Enhance information availability and dissemination on the different activities of IFSA
3. Cultivate and expand the Regional IFSA Community
4. Continue to improve communication within and between each IFSA region
5. Update your region’s status
6. Find new LCs
You can read more about your task in the Job description.
The ideal Candidate must:
1. Have a high level of self-motivation and strong team building skills
2. Must be a current Ordinary IFSA Member or have graduated from an LC in the region within one year
If you are interested in applying for the position as Regional Representative, please submit the following documents to [email protected] by August 13th at 23:59 CET. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. If you have further questions about the position, please email [email protected]
Motivation letter (not longer than 2 pages) that includes the response to the following questions:
A. Describe yourself as a leader. What experiences do you have managing, educating, and working with a team
B. How do you hope to improve the Latin America Region, and what are some of your goals as RR?
Letter of verification by your LC President stating that you are a member of your LC or an alumni (recent graduate) of your LC.
We are look forward to hearing from you!
Sarah Sansa (Ghana)
Helina Poutamo (Finland)
Delores Pavlovic (Serbia)